For Mac OS 10.5 and higher, keychain passwords do not update when you change your St. Olaf username and password. Follow these directions to update your keychain.
1. While on your desktop, click the Go menu in the Finder toolbar at the top of the screen. Then select Utilities.
2. Find Keychain Access in the list of utilities.
3. Under the Keychain Access menu, select Preferences.
4. Follow one of the paths below, depending on your device
FOR STUDENT / PERSONAL COMPUTERS:
- Select Passwords under the Catgeory section on the left side.
- In the main window, locate stoprint and right-click (or Control-Click) and select Delete “stoprint”
- The next time you print, you will be prompted to enter your St. Olaf Password (optional to save in your Keychain)
- If the above doesn’t work, please perform the step shown below (Preferences > Reset My Default Keychain)
FOR ST. OLAF COMPUTERS:
In Preferences, press Reset My Default Keychain.
IF THE STEPS ABOVE FAIL….