Creating true/false questions essentially only requires writing the question statement, specifying the answer, and saving. The full process is explained below. For a more detailed explanation of the process, visit Moodle’s own documentation.
How do I create this question type?
- Begin the process of adding a question to a quiz or to a question bank.
- When the Choose a question type to add window appears, select True/False for the question type. Select Add.
- On the Adding a True/False question screen, choose a category for the question.
- In the Name text box, type in a descriptive name that will allow you to easily identify the question.
- In the Question text box, enter the statement to be judged.
- In the Default points box, type in the maximum number of points for this question. (This is typically already set, so there is usually no need to change it.)
- Select whether the correct answer is true of false.
- (Optional) Provide Feedback to appear students who choose each response.
- Select Save changes.
Now that you know how to create true/false questions, take a look at matching questions.