There are many ways to get involved with the St. Olaf College Student Congregation. Worship at Boe Memorial Chapel, engage in a learning opportunity, enjoy a community meal or participate in a service project.
- Lunchtime Bible Study: Read and discuss a biblical text every Wednesday from Noon to 12:45 PM in Buntrock Commons 221.
- Book Discussion Group: A weekly book group. No tests or papers, just thoughtful interaction. Beginning in September, we will meet on Wednesdays at 7:30 PM in the The Undercroft (Lower Level of Boe Memorial Chapel). Books will be available in the College Ministry Office for $5.00 at the start of the Fall Semester.
- January’s BIG READ: During the month of January, the College Ministry team invites students, faculty, and staff to read a common book. Beginning on the first Wednesday in January, we will meet every Wednesday at 7 PM in The Undercroft (Lower Level of Boe Memorial Chapel). This year’s book will be (announced in the fall). Books will be available in the College Ministry Office for $5.00.
- “Breakfast Before Boe”: A simple breakfast at 10 AM in The Undercroft (lower level of Boe Memorial Chapel) held on the first and third Sunday of the month.
- Spring Service Project: The St. Olaf College Student Congregation will organize a spring service project for 2020. We will plan the project in the fall and engage in service during Semester II. Details will be provided here as they become available.