There are many ways to get involved with the St. Olaf College Student Congregation. Worship at Boe Memorial Chapel, engage in a learning opportunity, enjoy a community meal or participate in a service project.
- Lunchtime Bible Study: Read and discuss a biblical text every Wednesday from Noon to 12:45 PM in Buntrock Commons 221.
- Gather: Looking to meet other students, talk about questions of faith and have fun? Join us on Wednesday nights at 8 PM in the Undercroft (lower level of Boe Memorial Chapel) for Gather, a faith and fellowship group hosted by College Ministry. Each week we get to know each other and talk about different issues of life and faith in a relaxed atmosphere.
- January’s BIG READ: During the month of January, the College Ministry team invites students, faculty, and staff to read a common book. We will meet every Tuesday at 6:30 PM in Buntrock Commons 145 . This year’s book is Dear Church: A Love Letter from a Black Preacher to the Whitest Denomination in the U.S. by Lenny Duncan. Books are available in the College Ministry Office for $5.00.
- “Breakfast Before Boe”: A simple breakfast at 10 AM in The Undercroft (lower level of Boe Memorial Chapel) held on the first and third Sunday of the month.
- Spring Service Project: The St. Olaf College Student Congregation will organize a spring service project for 2020. We will plan the project in the fall and engage in service during Semester II. Details will be provided here as they become available.