The online music application will have a resume template which you can fill out, or you can create and upload your own document (such as a Word or PDF document). You should include the following information:
• Your private study for the past three years and principal and secondary instruments — include teachers’ names, dates of study, and repertoire studied and performed
• Large ensemble experiences in the past four years — include school, church, community and regional ensembles, and names of the conductors
• Chamber music experience and repertoire performed
• Musical honors or awards (including all-state ensembles, adjudicated contests, etc.)
• Other information that you feel is relevant to your application
Most students arrange information either chronologically or by subject. Your high school experiences are the most relevant.