Dedicate yourself to a postgraduate plan that aligns with your career goals.
- August 30 – December 1: Complete the application process (interviews, additional letters of recommendation); confirm that the schools have a complete application.
- August 30 – September 30: Begin the process of applying for financial aid. Explore your options.
- August 30 – March 30: Carefully consider other career options to maintain as many opportunities as possible. Consider a plan of action if you are not accepted your first time. Keep in mind that many students utilize a gap year. Many short-term possibilities exist which will allow introspection and future career guidance. Some vocations in the healthcare arena require a Bachelor of Arts and further graduate study is not needed.
- Enjoy your senior year! Celebrate a successful undergraduate experience.
– Ted Johnson, Finding Your Way to a Career in the Health Professions