The Johnson Family Opportunity Fund can help pay for med school application costs and other expenses if you qualify.
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Medical Dean’s Diversity Scholarship: awarded to students from socio-educational and/or socio-economic disadvantaged backgrounds who have demonstrated a record of enhancing diversity in one’s community.
- Awarded after acceptance: Medical Dean’s Magis Scholarships:awarded each year to medical students based on satisfactory academic progress, community service and leadership.
University of Iowa– Carver College of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin Madison Medical School
Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Need based scholarships
- Merit based scholarships
- By fields of interest
- Scholarships Based on Diversity
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
A.T. Still University (MO)
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University
Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine
National Scholarships and Funding
- For those who are in med school and have made a commitment to family medicine.
- Scholarships for Jewish students from the Chicago area.
- Scholarships for members of DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution).
- Must be of Polish descent; must be of Polish descent and the Chicago area.
- Scholarships for those who will dedicate 2 years to work in a NHSC-approved site in a medically underserved community.