Alumni and other former students


  • You may order your official transcript at any time via the National Student Clearinghouse.  You will need a valid, major credit card to request your transcript.  Forms that need to be included with your transcript (AMCAS, LSAC, PTCAS, etc.) can be attached to your request.
  • If you are requesting a rush transcript request it is best that you use the online process.

*Electronic transcripts are only available to students that attended after September 7, 1995*

*If you have any questions regarding the process through NSC you will need to contact NSC at (703) 742-4200. If you have any other questions please email or call (507) 786-3015.*

Mail and Fax:

  • Your official transcript request may be sent by US mail or by fax to the Registrar’s Office.  Include payment with request. Incomplete or unsigned requests will not be processed.  Be sure to include a daytime phone number and Write clearly. Mailed in requests are payable by cash, check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
  • Faxed requests are payable by credit card and should be faxed to 507-786-3758.


  • Used if next business day delivery is needed Monday through Friday. If Saturday delivery is needed please call the Registrar’s Office at 507-786-3015 for the additional cost. There is an additional charge for FedEx delivery. A complete street address and destination phone number is required (FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes).

*For transcripts being mailed outside the United States we recommend the FedEx delivery option. This way there is a tracking number for you to track your transcript otherwise it can take several weeks through US Mail.*