|ART & ART HISTORY||ASIAN STUDIES||BIOLOGY|
|RACE AND ETHNIC STUDIES||SOCIOLOGY/ANTHROPOLOGY||THEATER|
|WOMEN & GENDER STUDIES|
The pre-registration period will be Friday-Tuesday, April 10-14, 2020.
- Unless otherwise stated by the department or program, below, the deadline for completing the procedure for preregistration through the department/program is NO LATER THAN 5:00 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2020.
- No additional preregistrations will be accepted once the course submission period for registration has opened on Friday, April 17, 2020. Please be aware of the deadline dates listed and submit your request for preregistration in a timely manner to individual departments and programs.
- Please note that in signing up with departments and programs to preregister for a course, the preregistered course becomes your first course choice in all course schedules you submit into the SIS registration system. Think carefully whether your priority is to have your preregistered course as #1 or if an alternate course is higher priority for you.
Students must supply full name and student ID number to the department / program for which they want to preregister courses with.
- ALL students should review the preregistration course list carefully. Several departments are offering an opportunity to preregister for specific declared majors. Follow the department’s / program’s procedure for preregistration.
- If there is a hold on your registration, preregistration is not guaranteed. It is the student’s responsibility to clear all holds no later than Thursday, April 16 before the course submission period for registration opens on Friday, April 17, 2020.