Email the Registrar’s Office or call (507) 786-3015 with questions regarding registration, pre-college credit, and any other related questions.
Transfer Students will be contacted individually to register for fall semester.
New incoming first-year students – see schedule below.
Instructions will be posted here when they are available.
- Monday, July 1 – email notification of summer online registration process is sent to First-Year students.
- Monday, July 15 – email reminder sent to First-Year students regarding summer online registration.
- Thursday, July 18, 8:30 a.m Central Daylight Time– REL 121 or WRIT 111 registration opens.
- Wednesday, August 28, 8:30 a.m Central Daylight Time- registration for REL 121 and WRIT 111 closes.
- Tuesday, September 3, First-Year students will register for remaining fall courses.
Students who have questions or concerns about their course section results, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-786-3015
**Students who do not need to participate in this summer registration process:
- Great Conversation students will satisfy the equivalent of the REL 121 (general education requirement BTS-B) during interim. The equivalent of the WRIT 111 (general education requirement FYW) will be completed during the spring semester.
- Environmental Conversation students will be manually registered for the designated section of REL 121 or WRIT 111 specific to the study of environmental studies. Registration for the corresponding section of the other course will be manually registered spring semester.
- International Exchange students are not required to take REL 121 or WRIT 111.