Does your org want to fundraise? Follow the checklist below to have a successful fundraiser!
At least 2 weeks in advance:
- Check the Org Fundraising Calendar and see if other orgs are doing similar things.
- Complete this REQUIRED fundraising request form.
- Interested in soliciting online? Speak to the Office of Student Activities about setting up an online donation page.
At least one week in advance:
- Reserve a table by the Caf or the Cage.
- Decide how you will be charging purchases.
A day before:
- If you need change for your cash box/bag, request a cash advance and keep the money in the Office of Student Activities safe.
- Make a poster for your table.
After your fundraiser:
- Submit your cash to the Business Office.
- Return your cash advance by completing an Advance Return Form.
- Deposit any cash in excess of the advance with a Deposit Form coded to your unit number and revenue account (e.g. 10-XXXXX-46500).
- Did you receive financial donations or gifts in kind? Deposit those with a separate Deposit Form. Specifically identify individual gifts of $250 or more.
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities in Buntrock Room 107 or at 507-786-3999.