Does your org want to fundraise? Follow the checklist below to have a successful fundraiser!
At least two weeks in advance:
- Check the Org Fundraising Calendar and see if other orgs are doing similar things
- Complete this REQUIRED fundraising request form.
- Interested in soliciting online? Speak to the Office of Student Activities about setting up an online donation page through IgniteCX.
At least one week in advance:
- Reserve a table by the Caf or the Cage on R25 in “Buntrock Spaces”
- Decide how you will be charging purchases.
A day before:
- If you need change for your cash box/bag, request a cash advance and keep the money in the Office of Student Activities safe.
- Make a poster for your table in the Office of Student Activities.
- https://wp.stolaf.edu/sa/posterroom/ – utilize the poster room!
After your fundraiser:
- Submit your cash to the business office.
- Return your cash advance by completing an Advance Return Form.
- Deposit any cash or checks in excess of the advance with a deposit form coding to your unit number and revenue account (e.g. 10-XXXXX-46500).
- Did you receive financial donations or gifts in kind? Deposit those with a separate Deposit Form.
- Specifically identify individual gifts of $250 or more.
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities (OSA) in Buntrock 107 or at 507-786-3999
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities in Buntrock Room 107 or at 507-786-3999.