The Ole Card system allows student organizations to take attendance at events (e.g. dances), sell items, and fundraise!
To gain access to use the device, email OSA@stolaf.edu or stop by the Office of Student Activities, Buntrock Commons, room 107, between 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
Ole Card Swipers are limited. To ensure one will be available, contact the Office of Student Activities as soon as possible.
We will need the following information:
- The date(s) of your event (sale). Do you have a table reserved for this?
- The name and unit number of your student organization. Don’t know your unit number? We can look it up for you!
- The St. Olaf usernames for each of your members who will be using the device
When your request is received, we will:
- Verify the availability of a device for the date(s) requested
- Set up access for the students who will be using the device
- Have a 5-10 minute training with the lead person from your organization on how to use the system
Other questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities
Buntrock Room 107, phone: 507-786-3999, email: OSA@stolaf.edu