You must have a raffle license from the State of MN if you want to hold a raffle. There are many rules and regulations for this sort of thing. The College does not hold a master raffle license for the campus.

If, however, you collect donations and there no purchase necessary to win, that is a ‘prize drawing’ and no raffle licence is required.