BC110 Student Life Community Meeting Room (20 Max Capacity)
This space is to be used by student organizations, Office of Student Activities staff, Taylor Center staff and student groups for events planning and leadership programming. It is not intended for personal use or to be used as a study room.
Check availability in the Student Life Community Meeting Room BC110 Google Calendar
TO RESERVE CLICK HERE.
- Hours :
- Monday – Wednesday: 8:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday : 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Groups may reserve the room no more than once a week.
- Confirmations will be sent via the Student Life Community Room Google Calendar.
- If the room is no longer needed, a cancellation is expected.
- The printer in the room is not available for use.
- Room must be left clean with furniture in its original setup.
- Nothing may be attached to walls or ceilings other than bulletin boards designed for displays.
- The meeting room is not to be used for storage. All materials must be taken out of the room at the end of the reservation.
- Confirmed reservations outside regular hours need to check out a card key from the Office of Student Activities during business hours.