- Provided by Northfield Lines, Inc.
- Daily route service from Northfield to the Twin Cities
- The vehicle has wireless internet, fold down tray tables for laptops and a bike rack mounted on the bus for those whose stops may be located farther than walking distance.
- Bus runs three times daily, click here for a complete schedule.
- Operates 365 days a year, including all major holidays.
- Tickets are purchased online only.
- One-way advance purchase tickets: $15, including one large suitcase and one carry-on.
- Additional luggage: 2nd bag $5, 3rd bag $10.
- Green transportation alternatives for residents and visitors traveling to and from the greater Northfield, Minnesota.
- Phone Number: 507-664-3859
- Email for more information to Twin Cities, MSP airport, and Rochester.
- Create reservation
Additional useful links
- Official website of the Minneapolis Airport (MSP)
- Passenger Airlines
- Where do I get on the bus at the MSP airport?
- Transit Center: downstairs to Baggage Claim, on to Ground Transportation; follow the signs for Charter Buses (not shuttle buses). Look for a Northfield Lines bus – it could be a coach bus or smaller – look at the vehicles. If in doubt, ask the drivers!