- Daily route service from Northfield to the Twin Cities
- The vehicle has wireless internet, fold down tray tables for laptops and a bike rack mounted on the bus for those whose stops may be located farther than walking distance.
- Bus runs three times daily, click here for a complete schedule.
- Operates 365 days a year, including all major holidays.
- Tickets are purchased online only.
- One-way advance purchase tickets: $15.00, including one large suitcase and one carry-on.
- Additional luggage: $5.00/bag.
- One-Way – On-Site Purchase from Driver: $25.00 non-refundable.
- Commuter bus passes are $350.00 for a 30 day unlimited ride pass.
- Our car sharing program is a great way to get off campus to run errands or meet friends without the cost of car ownership. Become a member today for $1 with promo code 1TOJOIN! Your first-year membership fee is waived, plus all members will enjoy $5 hourly rates thanks to our partners at Nissan.
- Enterprise CarShare vehicles are parked on your campus on the north side of Buntrock Commons and hourly rates include fuel and damage/liability protection.
- Call the Northfield Enterprise Rent-a-Car location directly at this number (507) 664-9944 to make arrangements to rent vehicles for personal use (must be at least 21 years of age).
- The Northfield Enterprise location is located at the corner of Highway 3 and Second Street, at the rear of the Farmer’s Insurance building.
Student organizations: Student organizations that need to rent a vehicle(s) through Enterprise should complete the form below. Student Activities staff will contact the local Enterprise branch to reserve your vehicle. Drivers must be at least 21 years-old.
Taxi, Buses, and Trains
- Phone number: (507) 645-4447
- $7 ride anywhere in town, each additional person $1.
- Do not accept credit cards. Plan accordingly.
- Also available for out of town locations, Airport Service, and other destinations. Advance reservations requested for these trips.
- Phone number: (888)-662-7736
- Airport service only.
- Phone number: (800) 872-7245
- Leave from the Twin Cities only.
- You may take the Metro Express to the MSP airport, International Airport Bus Stop (Terminal 1). There is an MSL bus that departs to the Amtrak station in the Twin Cities. Select MSL when booking your Amtrak trip.
- For inexpensive bus transportation from Chicago to: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Milwaukee, Madison,Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and St. Louis.
- Likely an economical way to get to the single Bus Stop ( North 3rd Ave by 4th St Parking) is a shared cab. Even more economical, if schedule permits, try to take a Metro Express Shuttle to the airport and hop a cab from there (same for a return trip).
- A lot of information on transit and shuttle services, frequently updated and useful information.
The college provides this information as a service to the community. Disputes must be handled individually.