The Twin Cities and the MSP Airport are accessible to St. Olaf students through a few forms of transportation. View some of the most commonly utilized options below!
- Provided by Northfield Lines, Inc.
- Daily route service from Northfield to the Twin Cities
- The vehicle has wireless internet, fold down tray tables for laptops and a bike rack mounted on the bus for those whose stops may be located farther than walking distance.
- Bus runs three times daily. You may see the complete schedule on their website.
- Operates 365 days a year, including all major holidays.
- Tickets are purchased online only.
- One-way advance purchase tickets: $15, including one large suitcase and one carry-on. Additional luggage: 2nd bag $5, 3rd bag $10.
- Phone number: (507) 645-4447
- Do not accept credit cards. Plan accordingly.
- Also available for out of town locations, Airport Service, and other destinations. Advance reservations requested for these trips.
All Minnesota Airports Served for Airport Limo and Car Services
- Minneapolis-St Paul International (MSP) airport
- Humphrey terminal
- All public regional airports
- All private-jet airports
FAQ: Where do I get on the bus at the MSP airport?
|You will get on the bus at the MSP Transit Center.
Go downstairs to Baggage Claim, then on to Ground Transportation; follow the signs for Charter Buses (not shuttle buses!).
Look for a Northfield Lines bus – it could be a coach bus or smaller – be sure to look at the vehicles. If in doubt, ask the drivers!