- Students are required to log their hours through the Time Entry System (TES) for each shift.
- Hours should be entered after each shift worked.
- Hours worked will be paid after they have been submitted by the student and approved by the supervisor.
- Students have the option of receiving their earnings directly into a bank account or as a credit on their tuition account. To change your method of payment, visit the Payroll office in Tomson Hall, room 100.
- Student employees are paid bi-weekly. Click here to view pay dates. Pay statements may be viewed electronically through the Student Information System (SIS). Once in SIS, choose “Financials” and then “Pay Stubs”.