St. Olaf College challenges students to excel in the liberal arts,
examine faith and values, and explore meaningful vocation
in an inclusive, globally engaged community nourished by Lutheran tradition.
St. Olaf Mission Statement
The Code of Conduct exists to educate students in understanding their rights and responsibilities as members of a safe, civil, and ethical academic community. Though formal in language, the manner in which students experience the judicial process involves respect, due process, and education designed to prevent and mitigate harm.
- Article I: Definitions
- Article II: Standards and Process in Disciplinary Cases
- Article III: Judicial Authority
- Article IV: General Student Regulations
- Article V: Interim Suspension
- Article VI: Proscribed Conduct
- Article VII: General Judicial Policies (all policies other than Sexual Misconduct)
- Article VIII: Sexual Misconduct Judicial Policies
- Article IX: Interpretation and Revision