Change of Address or Marital Status

For purposes of updating official records, students are requested to inform the Dean of Students Office of changes in permanent or local address or in marital status. Students who wish to marry and remain in student status should inform the dean of students prior to marriage. Students are encouraged to avail themselves of pre-marital and financial counseling through the staff of the college.

Married students must meet all financial obligations to the college and provide their own housing off-campus.

Changes of address are done via the Student Information System (SIS) and marital status changes should be emailed to the Registrar at