Nestled between the Black and the Caucasus Mountains, the former Soviet Republic of Georgia offers millennia of history and culture. On this extraordinary journey, travel through Georgia to discover the country’s many World Heritage Sites, enjoy world-renowned hospitality, and admire the stunning natural beauty of this mountainous area. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture that few travelers experience—an ancient land influenced by both the West and the East, set in a majestic mountainous region. Together we will explore Georgia’s breathtaking monasteries and encounter exceptional archaeological collections. Another highlight of this itinerary is an exclusive wine tasting in the land where wine production dates back 8,000 years.
- Admire ancient monasteries and cathedrals in one of the world’s oldest Christian nations
- Discover the excellent art and ecclesiastical treasures inside the Museum of Fine Arts in the capital city of Tbilisi
- Sample regional vintages in the land where evidence of “the world’s oldest” wine was discovered
- Meet with a journalist to discuss contemporary issues in this former Soviet republic
- Attend a performance at either the Marionette Theater or the Opera & Ballet Theater (pending schedule)
- Listen to Georgian polyphonic singing in Tbilisi
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Jvari Church, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, and Gelati Church
See more details below and use the button above to register now.