Not-So-Small Talk

Not-So-Small Talk Icon

Looking to connect?

Not-So-Small Talk is a peer-lead small group that meets weekly to talk about life and get to know each other through fun bonding activities to create a comfortable space. This is a place to check-in and reflect about personal and community wellness and create social connections at St. Olaf.

If you are looking for a place to connect with others, fill out this form to sign up and tell us about yourself.

Sign Up Anytime!

Meet the Facilitators:

Hi I’m Khatidja Jiwani and I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh! I’m a senior at St. Olaf and a Mental wellness peer educator at the Wellness Center. I am a Biology and Psychology major with a Neuroscience concentration. I spend my free time watching Netflix or making plans with my friends!

Hi I’m Bryan Sanchez and I’m from Santa Ana, California. I’m currently a sophomore at St. Olaf and I’m an Exercise Science major. Some of my favorite hobbies include running, pennyboarding, and playing my Nintendo Switch.

Hello, my name is LaTreva Owodele and I’m from Chicago, Illinois. I am a sophomore at St. Olaf and I am majoring in psychology. I am also Pre-med. A few of my interests include Anime, crochet/knitting, reading, and Marvel.

Hi I’m Nina Vang and I am from Shoreview, Minnesota. I’m a senior Sociology/Anthropology and Asian Studies double major with a Management Studies concentration. I enjoy crafting, baking, and listening to podcasts!