All current St. Olaf students will have access to the following services via the TimelyCare app:
- Medical (24/7, on-demand, and scheduled medical care with licensed providers)
- Mental Health Care
- TalkNow (24/7 to access emotional health support with expert counselors on-demand)
- Scheduled Counseling (choose the time and date to meet with a licensed counselor, 12 visits per academic year max)
- Health Coaching (unlimited virtual visits with health coaches)
- Psychiatric Care (referral from Boe House Counseling required to utilize this service)
For all Scheduled Counseling and Medical Visits, the patient may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the time of the visit. Within 24 hours of the visit time, it will be considered a no-show of a live visit and will count against the student’s allotted number of visits for the year. Students have 12 Scheduled Counseling visits allotted per academic year.