June 29 – July 3, 2014
St. Olaf Diving Camp is designed for boys and girls ages 13-17 who have been diving competitively in an association or school program for at least one season. The camp’s comprehensive approach utilizes pool time, dry-land and weight training, dry-board practice, video review and classroom sessions to improve all aspects of your diving. Training activities are balanced with recreational activities and are supervised by camp coaches and counselors.
Summer Diving Camp Features
- Professional, individualized coaching
- Instruction on 1-meter boards
- Low athlete-to-coach ratio
- Training on required and optional dives
- Daily pool sessions
- Develop an understanding of dive mechanics and meet preparation through classroom discussion
- Dry-board and trampoline training
- Supervised recreational activities
- Final dive exhibition
To register: click here.