A St. Olaf education is an uncommon journey that will prepare you to leave college ready for the challenges ahead. A visit to St. Olaf allows you to explore our academic programs, experience campus life, and interact with students, professors, and staff. Throughout the year we offer information sessions, campus tours, and admission interviews. We encourage you to use your campus visit to begin seeing yourself as an Ole.
Admitted Student Days Visit Information (April 7-8 and April 21-22)
Getting the most from your visit:
- Think about what you would like to know: Ask about the academic subjects and extracurricular activities that interest you today, but also check out a few new things you might want to explore later. Talk to our students. It isn’t enough to know if a school offers a particular major or activity. You want to know what it’s like to study that subject or do that activity here.
- Explore campus life: You won’t be spending all of your time in the classroom. Visit the Lion’s Pause, the libraries, Tostrud Center, Kelsey Theater, music practice facilities, Boe Chapel, and Buntrock Commons.
- Allow plenty of time: You’ve traveled a distance to get here, so why be in a hurry? A good campus visit will take two to three hours, and sometimes more. During your visit you’ve got a lot to cover.
- Do everything you can: If you come during a visit program, we’ll have a range of presentations and discussions that address the general questions most people ask. We’ll also have extensive campus tours to help you see the places where you’ll live and learn.
- Act like an Ole: Sample our campus food service, hike the campus natural lands, and look at a residence hall room. You can even play a round of Frisbee golf on the campus course.
Once you are ready to schedule a visit, click the Visit St. Olaf button. Online registration for campus visits close 48 hours prior to a visit date. If you are attempting to register for a visit after that time, call our Campus Visit Coordinators at 507-786-3025 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.