Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- integration of concepts and principles from the liberal arts into the practice of nursing.
- incorporation of transcultural nursing theory in the provision of culturally competent nursing care.
- critical analysis of information from a variety of sources to make defensible nursing judgments.
- effective communication skills in a variety of professional roles and health care settings.
- implementation of nursing actions in collaboration with the patient to achieve an optimal level of wellness.
- coordination of the delivery of comprehensive and effective nursing care.
- promotion of the discipline of nursing through professional development and community service activities.