Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- that they have developed the necessary tools for research in the discipline.
- that they are familiar with major discourse and practices in theatre.
- that they are capable of critically analyzing and assessing works of theatre: text and performance.
- that they have developed oral and written skills which enable them to demonstrate critical thinking within the discipline.
- that they are able to apply the learning from the specific areas of acting, directing, design, and production to projects within and beyond the discipline.