Event Details and Abstract Submission Site
Friday, May 2, 2014
Poster session at 4:00 p.m.
Dinner for presenters and faculty advisers at 5:30 p.m.
4th Floor of Regents Hall
DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 22 by 11pm.
To register as a poster presenter, please complete the items below by the deadline:
1) Fill out the registration form found here. (If there are multiple presenters for your poster, each individual must complete this step).
2) Create an abstract using the style template found here.
3) Upload your abstract using the button below by Tuesday, April 22 at 11pm. This is for the commemorative booklet.
- Be sure the filename consists of the last name(s) of the presenter(s). Examples: “anderson.doc” or “naruda_schroeder_smisek.doc”
- Be sure you used the abstract template found in step (2) above
- If there are multiple presenters on your poster, choose one person to upload the abstract. Do not upload the same abstract several times please.
POSTER PRINTING SERVICE
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 27
If your poster needs to be printed, click here to submit your file for large sheet printing.
Please place your print request as soon as possible — do not wait until the last day.
You will be provided with a poster number by Thursday, May 1 in an email from Prof. Brian Borovsky. Between 5pm Thursday and 9am Friday you may put up your poster by finding the location with your number on the fourth floor of Regents Hall. Posters must be set up by 9 a.m. Friday morning for informal viewing. Students with odd-numbered posters will present their research (be present at their poster for discussion/questions) from 4:00 to 4:45 pm, and those with even-numbered posters will present from 4:45 to 5:30 pm. The group dinner event will immediately follow at about 5:30 pm in the Regents 4th floor atrium.
Questions? Contact Brian Borovsky (physics department) : email@example.com