Particpate in the Honors Day Poster Session!
This web site has all the details
Friday, May 6, 2016
4:00pm – 5:30pm, 4th Floor of Regents Hall
appetizers and refreshments will be served
REGISTRATION and ABSTRACTS
DEADLINES: Register by Tuesday, April 19 by 11pm. Submit Abstract by Monday, April 25 at 9am.
To participate as a presenter, complete the items below:
1) Fill out this registration form by April 19 at 11pm.
– If there are multiple presenters for your poster, each individual must complete this step.
2) Create an abstract using this style template.
3) Upload your abstract for the booklet using the button below by Monday morning, April 25 at 9am.
*** IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions below of submitting your abstract ***
– Be sure you used the abstract template found in step (2) above
– Save it with a filename that consists of the last name(s) of the presenter(s). Examples: “weber.doc” or “ruda-kirk-tut.doc”
– If there are multiple presenters on your poster, choose one person to upload the abstract. Do not upload the same abstract several times please.
POSTER PRINTING SERVICE
DEADLINE: Monday, April 25 at 9am
If your poster needs to be printed, email your poster file to Joy Broin (email@example.com). Please include the phrase “Honors Day Poster” in your subject line. Joy will let you know when it is ready for pickup.
It will help Joy a lot if you send your request well before the deadline, rather than waiting until last day.
You will be provided with a poster number by Thursday, May 5 in an email from Prof. Brian Borovsky. Between 5pm Thursday and 9am Friday you may put up your poster by finding the location with your number on the fourth floor of Regents Hall. Posters must be set up by 9 a.m. Friday morning for informal viewing. Students with odd-numbered posters will present their research (be present at their poster for discussion/questions) from 4:00 to 4:45 pm, and those with even-numbered posters will present from 4:45 to 5:30 pm.
Questions? Contact Brian Borovsky (physics department) : firstname.lastname@example.org