Event Details and Abstract Submission Site
Friday, May 1, 2015
Poster session at 4:00pm
Dinner at 5:30pm for presenters, faculty advisers
& Honored Guest, Dr. Raman Sukumar, Indian Institute of Science
4th Floor of Regents Hall
DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 21 by 11pm.
To register as a poster presenter, please complete the items below by the deadline:
1) Fill out this registration form. (If there are multiple presenters for your poster, each individual must complete this step).
2) Create an abstract using this style template.
3) Upload your abstract using the button below by Tuesday, April 21 at 11pm. This is for the commemorative booklet.
- Be sure the filename consists of the last name(s) of the presenter(s). Examples: “anderson.doc” or “naruda_schroeder_smisek.doc”
– Be sure you used the abstract template found in step (2) above
– If there are multiple presenters on your poster, choose one person to upload the abstract. Do not upload the same abstract several times please.
POSTER PRINTING SERVICE
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 26
If your poster needs to be printed, email your poster file to Joy Broin (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the phrase “Honors Day Poster” in your subject line. Joy will let you know when it is ready for pickup.
It will help Joy a lot if you send your request well before the April 26 deadline, rather than waiting until last day.
You will be provided with a poster number by Thursday, April 30 in an email from Prof. Brian Borovsky. Between 5pm Thursday and 9am Friday you may put up your poster by finding the location with your number on the fourth floor of Regents Hall. Posters must be set up by 9 a.m. Friday morning for informal viewing. Students with odd-numbered posters will present their research (be present at their poster for discussion/questions) from 4:00 to 4:45 pm, and those with even-numbered posters will present from 4:45 to 5:30 pm. The group dinner event will immediately follow at about 5:30 pm in the Regents 4th floor atrium.
Questions? Contact Brian Borovsky (physics department) : email@example.com