Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- an awareness of the breadth of the biomolecular sciences and the value of a cross-disciplinary approach.
- an understanding of the core concepts in the field, including molecular mechanism of energetics, information flow, and structure/function relationships. Students will also demonstrate an understanding of ways in which molecular pathways maintain the constancy of a cell or organism’s internal environment, while embodying evolutionary change.
- proficient application of relevant methods, tools, and databases.
- engagement with a significant, inquiry-driven research experience.
- competency in oral, visual and written communications.