Registration now open for St. Olaf summer camps
Learning. Laughing. Lasting memories.
Those are just a few of the words that describe the summer months at St. Olaf College, when hundreds of high school and middle school students attend high-quality camp programs designed to enhance their skills in numerous ways.
Through professional instruction from St. Olaf professors and coaches, as well as talented Ole counselors, summer campers get a unique taste for all the college can offer. Throughout their time on campus, students build upon their talents as well as learn the importance of character, integrity, personal and collective responsibility, independence, teamwork, respect for others, and self-confidence.
“St. Olaf camps make a difference in the lives of many young people,” says Conferences and Camps Director Teresa Lebens. “We hear this confirmation each year from parents, whether it is how their child improved on their skills, finally reached their goal, or simply found a like-minded and accepting community.”
Summer camps at St. Olaf include:
- Stroke Technique Swim Camps: June 9-13, 16-20, 23-27
- High-Performance Swim Camps: June 9-13, 16-20
- OlePride Volleyball Camps: June 11-13, July 22-24, 26-28
- Music Academy: June 16-22
- Dance Workshop: June 16-20
- Theater Camp: June 23-29
- Dive Camps: July 14-18, 21-25
- Learn-to-Dive Camp: July 21-25
- OleChess Camp: July 21-26
Register today, as space is limited and camps fill up quickly.