If you forget anything, you can probably find what you need at the Bookstore, Target, or Walgreens. But here are a few reminders of what to bring for Reunion Weekend.
- Reusable water bottle to fill at fountains stationed around campus.
- A light jacket, umbrella, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent. Summer weather in Minnesota is hot and unpredictable so keep an eye on the forecast before you arrive.
- Wheelchair for those with difficulty walking. College wheelchairs are available for emergencies only.
Staying in a Residence Hall?
Each room has a mini-fridge and microwave. Residence hall rooms have the bare essentials: linens, pillow, blanket, towel, and washcloth. You may want to bring…
- soap and shampoo
- clothes hangers
- hair dryer
- small reading lamp
- alarm clock
- extra towel
- blanket and/or portable fan
- shower sandals or flip-flops