All current St. Olaf students will have access to the following services via the TimelyCare app or through your web browser:
- Medical (24/7/365, on-demand, and scheduled medical care with licensed providers)
- Mental Health Care
- TalkNow (24/7/365 to access emotional health support with expert counselors on-demand)
- Scheduled Counseling (choose the time and date to meet with a licensed counselor, 12 visits per academic year max, academic year begins August and ends in July of the next year)
- Health Coaching (unlimited virtual visits with health coaches)
- Psychiatric Care (referral from Counseling Center required to utilize this service)
Incoming students have access to TimelyCare as soon as their email address is activated. Graduating students lose access to TimelyCare when their accounts expire (ie. Class of 2021 will lose access on September 20, 2021). If a student is taking time off, connect with your class dean about your access to TimelyCare.
For all Scheduled Counseling and Medical Visits, the patient may cancel up to 24 hours prior to the time of the visit. Within 24 hours of the visit time, it will be considered a no-show of a live visit and will count against the student’s allotted number of visits for the year. Students have 12 Scheduled Counseling visits allotted per academic year.