The Knutson Endowment Committee will take the following into consideration in the selection process and the annual awarding of grants:
- Does the proposal further the mission of the endowment?
- If there is collaboration with and financial support from other organizations or entities?
- Is there a strong chance the proposal can succeed?
- Is the proposal for a new and innovative activity or event?
- When is the proposed activity or event to take place? (The Knutson Endowment Committee will not fund proposals for events that take place before the grants are awarded. No proposals will be considered for activities that begin prior to June 1 of the application year.
- Has this event or activity been funded in previous years? (The Knutson Endowment Committee will not fund proposals that repeat earlier granted activities or events.)