The Government, Foundation, and Corporate Relations Office at St. Olaf College assists faculty and staff to seek funding from government agencies, private foundations, and corporate funders.
We assist individual faculty members, academic departments and programs, and the wider college community to submit successful proposals. The awards St. Olaf receives will enable to college to achieve its mission and enrich learning.
This office can contribute to the success of each proposal by ensuring it:
- Advances the mission of the college
- Is intellectually coherent and compelling
- Contains an accurate budget
- Is consistent with college policies
- Conforms to the guidelines of the funding agency
We’re here to help you: