The Government, Foundation, and Corporate Relations Office at St. Olaf College is a resource for faculty and staff seeking funding from government agencies and private foundations.
Our mission is to assist individual faculty members, academic departments and programs, and the wider college community in the submission of successful proposals to external funding agencies. The awards received will enrich the learning and research activities of the college.
This office can contribute to the success of each proposal by ensuring:
- Its compatibility with the mission of the college
- Its intellectual coherence
- The accuracy and inclusiveness of its budget
- Its consistency with college policies
- Its conformity with the guidelines of the funding agency
We’re here to help you with:
- Locating prospective funding sources
- Providing proposal writing resources
- Developing budgets
- Forms and policies
- Submitting proposals
Biology professor earns NSF grant to enhance course-based research
Benjamin earns NEH grant for research
New network will give St. Olaf researchers a ‘Big Data’ boost
In the News:
St. Olaf Receives $1 Million Science Education Grant
Students interested in becoming a science teacher will soon find a wealth of new resources at St. Olaf College.