- On the Faculty/Staff college portal there is a blue R25 button on the left of the page, near the Gmail button.
- This takes you to the Scheduling page with policies and detailed instructions.
- Click on the left-hand navigation “R25 WebViewer” to get you to the room schedule for today.
- Scroll across the top of the chart to the preferred time (bold times are p.m.) then down to the room. If the room is available it will be white. Gray areas are already reserved and unavailable. Click on the white box in the preferred time and room.
- This brings up the St. Olaf sign-in, followed by the R25 form.
- Check that the time range is correct.
- Fill in the required data in red.
- For repeat dates check the weekly box and put in an end date of December 17th for first term.
- If you are not meeting every week, you need to omit dates you are not meeting, as rooms need to be available to other requesters.
- Rooms cannot (or will not) be reserved for off campus groups until approval process has been met: http://wp.stolaf.edu/conferences/department-sponsored-events/. Rooms reserved without approval are subject to rental fees.
- Rooms cannot be reserved for events hosting one or more minors until approval process has been met: http://wp.stolaf.edu/conferences/department-sponsored-events/
— That may mean you need to send in a reservation request every week, 48 business hours in advance (by Wednesday).
Once the submit button has been clicked, an automatic email is generated stating the request was sent to the schedulers. After confirmed (or denied) a second email with that information is sent.