The Faculty Life Committee organizes and monitors faculty rewards and support in the interests of professional development. The committee normally meets as a full committee or in subcommittees on Tuesdays at 3:30 PM. Its responsibilities include:
- Fostering faculty development.
- Reviewing and making recommendations on sabbatical leave applications.
- Proposing annual salary distribution formulas and appointing a faculty member to the Benefits Committee.
- Recommending honorary degree awards.
- Considering policy and procedure recommendations from the Tenure and Promotion Committee and the Faculty Review Committee.