[Faculty Handbook Section 1.4; Category #3]
- The Kierkegaard Library Committee shall recommend policies regarding:
- Appointment of the Curator, who may also become a member of the committee.
- General usage of the Library.
- Particular usage of the Library with regard to the teaching programs of the college.
- The relationship of the Library to the Philosophy Department and the faculty of St. Olaf College.
- The acquisition of additions to the Library.
- Personnel: Three persons to be appointed annually for one-year terms, beginning June 1 and ending May 31. Two of such members to be appointed by the President and one by the Chair of the Department of Philosophy.