The Government, Foundation, and Corporate Relations Office at St. Olaf College assists faculty and staff to seek grant funding from government agencies, private foundations, and corporate funders.
We assist individual faculty members, academic departments and programs, and the wider college community in submitting successful proposals. The grant awards St. Olaf receives will enable to college to achieve its mission and enrich learning.
The GFCR Grants Office can contribute to the success of each proposal by ensuring it:
- Advances the mission of the college
- Is intellectually coherent and compelling
- Contains an accurate budget
- Is consistent with college policies
- Conforms to the guidelines of the funding agency
We’re here to help you:
- Locate and approach funders
- Structure and improve proposal narratives
- Develop budgets
- Comply with college and funder policies
- Submit proposals to funders
- Prevent grant “emergencies,” and accompanying stress/annoyance.