Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- growth and development of their physical skills in a range of dance and movement techniques.
- appropriate use of the language/s of the body and of dance.
- consistent use of creating, reflecting, and revising in performing dance, in creating dance, and in teaching dance.
- the application of historical, cultural, and social concepts of dance when creating, performing, or teaching dance.
- embodying of the relationship between body structure, functioning, and expression in creating, performing, or teaching dance.