Registration is in progress, stop by the Registrar’s Office window.
Newly added Summer Session I course: Phil 241: Philosophical Theology
Note that you do not need to be a St. Olaf student to benefit from our summer course offerings
(see “Guest Student Information” at left)
Why study in summer?
- Reduced tuition compared to the regular academic year
- Focus on just one or two classes
- Fulfill graduation requirements
- Small class sizes
- Take up to 2.50 credits per term
- Enjoy summer on the Hill (Facebook link)
Registration now in progress:
Term 1: June 1–July 9:
- June 1: First day of class
- June 4: Last day to add a class
- June 15: Last day to drop a class or make S/U change
- July 9: Last day of classes/final exams
- July 16: Grades due
- No classes July 3rd (holiday)
Term 2: July 13–August 19 (finals):
- July 13: First day of class
- July 16: Last day to add a class
- July 27: Last day to drop a class or make S/U change
- August 19: Last day of classes/final exams
- August 19: Summer IS/IR/Internship projects due
- August 26: Grades due
- August 26: Summer IS/IR/Internship grades due
Guest access here
Online course offered by the Associated Colleges of the Midwest
- Applied Calculus (registration deadline extended to March 31)
The decision to cancel a course is made at the end of the first day of class for Term 1 and Term 2. If the course has not met the minimum enrollment designated by the instructor on that day, then the course may be cancelled after consultation between the instructor and the summer sessions coordinator.
If a course is cancelled, the student may register for another course by completing a drop/add slip and obtaining the signature of the instructor of the newly-added course. If the student determines no other course meets his/her course needs then the $50 deposit will be refunded if registered at 1.00 credit. This is the only circumstance where the deposit is refundable.
Contact Paula Stowe (507-786-3006) with questions.