Summer Sessions I and II 2022
Term 1: June 6 – July 14, 2022
Term 2: July 18 – August 24, 2022
Summer is a great time to
- Complete a GE/OLE Core requirement
- Boost your GPA
- Stay on track with credits
- Get reduced tuition
- Focus on just one or two courses at a time
Click here for access to the Class/Lab schedule.
Current students can register through SIS for Summer Sessions I and II beginning Monday, March 7, 2022.
Internships are initiated through the Piper Center. Registration occurs upon completion of the Internship application in Handshake before the last day to add a class.
Independent Study and Independent Research registration occurs upon completion of IS/IR paperwork signed and returned to the Registrar’s Office by the last day to add a class.
Guest Student Information
Students not currently enrolled at or seeking a degree from St. Olaf (including graduating high school seniors) can apply as summer guest students through the Registrar’s Office. Guest students need to complete the guest application form and send it to the Registrar’s Office. Registration for guest students begins Thursday, March 10, 2022.
For more information, please email the Registrar’s Office or call (507) 786-3015.
Students are billed for each credit they register for in the summer. Please contact Student Accounts for any summer tuition questions.
Dates subject to change.
Term 1: June 6 – July 14, 2022:
- June 5: Last day to drop and receive a full refund
- June 6: First day of class
- June 9: Last day to add a class
- June 20: Last day to drop a class or make S/U change
- July 4: No Summer Session Classes
- July 14: Last day of classes/final exams
- July 21: Grades due
Term 2: July 18 – August 24, 2022:
- July 17: Last day to drop and receive a full refund
- July 18: First day of class
- July 21: Last day to add a class
- August 1: Last day to drop a class or make S/U change
- August 24: Last day of classes/final exams
- August 31: Grades due