The St. Olaf Educational Talent Search Program is funded to serve 700 students per year.
Increased high school graduation rate:
- 100% of St. Olaf TRIO ETS seniors graduated from high school in 2019.
- In 2019, the district low-income graduation rate in Minneapolis was 68.5%. In St. Paul, it was 72.6%. (Source: Minnesota Department of Education–rc.education.mn.gov)
Increased number of students enrolled in postsecondary education:
- 71% of St. Olaf TRIO ETS students who graduated immediately enrolled in a postsecondary program.
- In 2018, the low-income college-going rate in Minnesota was 47%. (Source: Minnesota Department of Education–rc.education.state.mn.gov)
Increased number of students who completed/continue postsecondary programs:
- Of the St. Olaf TRIO ETS students who graduated from high school in 2013 and immediately enrolled in a postsecondary program, 53% completed a postsecondary degree or certificate within 6 years and 10% were still enrolled.
- In Minnesota, 30% of low-income, high school graduates in the class of 2013 completed a degree or certificate within 6 years. (Source: Minnesota SLEDS – sleds.mn.gov)