International Application Requirements
- The Common Application or Coalition Application
- TOEFL (minimum score 90), Academic IELTS (minimum band 6.5), or Duolingo (minimum score of 110). This requirement will be waived automatically if English is your first language and/or your primary language of instruction.
- Optional: SAT or ACT scores. If you submit either of these test scores, we will accept self-reported test scores. Should you choose to enroll at St. Olaf, you will need to provide official test score reports from College Board, ACT, or on your official high school transcript. You may self-report your test scores via emailed score reports or screenshots from you or your counselor; on your Common Application/Coalition Application; or by filling out this quick form.
- One teacher evaluation from an academic subject area.
- Secondary school transcripts or reports with progress grades (the last 3-4 years of schooling)
- Official college/university transcripts (if applicable)
- Official external examination results and/or diploma (if applicable)
- International Student Certification of Finances (if applicable) If you are applying for need-based financial aid this is not required until after you are admitted and decide to enroll.
- Early Decision Agreement Form (if you are applying under Early Decision)
To apply for need-based Financial Aid:
CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is required if you are applying for need-based financial aid. While we encourage you to submit the CSS PROFILE if possible, you are welcome to use the International Student Financial Aid Application instead of the CSS PROFILE if finances are a concern. Only students with U.S. citizenship must file the FAFSA form as well.
If you are an international transfer applicant, submit all of the requirements above as well as your current university transcript and the Transfer College Report.
If you are applying for the music major (and/or music scholarships), find more information here.
If you are applying for the nursing major, find more information here.