International Application Requirements
Unless noted, the following items are required for admission.
- The Common Application or Coalition Application
- TOEFL (minimum score 90) or Academic IELTS (minimum band 6.5) for non-native English speakers.
- SAT or ACT scores.
- One teacher evaluation from an academic subject area and one additional recommendation (from another teacher, pastor, employer, coach, etc)
- Secondary school transcripts or reports with progress grades (the last 3-4 years of schooling)
- Official college/university transcripts (if applicable)
- Official external examination results and/or diploma (if applicable)
- International Student Certification of Finances form (required for student visa certification)
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is required if you are applying for need-based financial aid. While we encourage you to submit the CSS PROFILE if possible, you are welcome to use the International Student Financial Aid Application instead of the CSS PROFILE if necessary. Only students with U.S. citizenship must file the FAFSA form as well.