Transcripts requested after a semester but before grades are due will show IP for grades instead of a letter grade. To ensure your recently completed semester and/or graduation shows on your transcript, please select “Hold for Grades.” Please call 507-786-3015 or email email@example.com with any transcript questions.
- Current students on campus can request transcripts at the Registrar’s Office window, Tomson Hall 149, by completing the Paper Official Transcript Request Form located outside the Registrar’s Office window. We accept cash, check, Ole dollars, or money order.
- Current students may login to the SIS to access the link to the Clearinghouse website to place an order. Under Student click on Personal. Go to the right side
- Senior students: Transcripts are not processed during the week leading up to graduation.
- You may order your official transcript at any time via the National Student Clearinghouse. You will need a valid, major credit card to request your transcript. Forms that need to be included with your transcript (AMCAS, LSAC, PTCAS, etc.) can be attached to your request.
- If you are requesting a rush transcript request it is best that you use the online process.
*If you have any questions regarding the process through NSC you will need to contact NSC at (703) 742-4200. If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (507) 786-3015.*
Mail and Fax:
- Your official transcript request may be sent by US mail or by fax to the Registrar’s Office. Include payment with request. Incomplete or unsigned requests will not be processed. Be sure to include a daytime phone number and Write clearly. Mailed in requests are payable by cash, check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- Faxed requests are payable by credit card and should be faxed to 507-786-3758.
- Used if next business day delivery is needed Monday through Friday. If Saturday delivery is needed please call the Registrar’s Office at 507-786-3015 for the additional cost. There is an additional charge for FedEx delivery. A complete street address and destination phone number is required (FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes).
*For transcripts being mailed outside the United States we recommend the FedEx delivery option. This way there is a tracking number for you to track your transcript otherwise it can take several weeks through US Mail.*
|Mail or Hold for Pickup||$8.00|
|Fed-Ex: United States||$23.00|
|Fed-Ex: Canada & Mexico||$28.00|
|Rush Processing||Adds $5.00 to all forms of requests|
|Paracollege Evaluations||Adds $5.00 to all forms of requests|
WE DO NOT TAKE TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS BY PHONE OR EMAIL, AND WE DO NOT FAX TRANSCRIPTS.
Standard USPS Delivery Methods:
Paper transcripts are sent First-Class Mail® through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and can take 2 to 14 days for delivery within the United States.
* ETX: Available through the National Student Clearinghouse if a school is a participant*
Note: Electronic transcripts are only available to students that started at St. Olaf after September 7, 1995*