2020 Winter Tour Overview
Founded in 1891, The St. Olaf Band, dubbed “one of America’s preeminent bands” by The New Yorker, will perform in California and Minnesota on its 2020 national tour. The St. Olaf Band performs the very best compositions and transcriptions for symphonic band, producing an exciting, crowd-pleasing style. This year’s tour will feature a wide and varied program. Highlights include works by John Philip Sousa, Claudio Monteverdi, David Maslanka, and Dr. Mahr’s own Imagining Peace. The program will also feature rotating soloists, student conductors, and featured narrators. More information on the history of the band.
Tickets Available: stolaf.edu/tickets
(Right-click and “Save Link/Target As…” to download)
Download 2020 Tour Posters
- Minneapolis, MN
- Eagan, MN
- Culver City and Santa Monica, CA
- Saratoga, CA
- Union City, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Fresno, CA
Press releases, for the 2020 winter tour will be available soon.
2019-20 St. Olaf Band
Timothy Mahr, conductor
2020 Winter Tour Image
- Bright Side (Timothy Mahr) Performed on the St. Olaf Campus on September 24, 2016
- Sound the Bells! (John Williams, arr. Paul Lavender) Performed at Shunan Cultural Civic Hall on 2010 concert tour to Japan.
- Silverado (Bruce Broughton, arr. Randol Bass) Performed at Shunan Cultural Civic Hall on 2010 concert tour to Japan.
- Into the Air (Timothy Mahr) Performed on the St. Olaf Campus in February of 2010
- View other St. Olaf Music videos
Watch the Most Recent Home Concert:
Contact Connor Smith (507-786-3646) with media-related inquiries or if you’d like hard copy versions of our posters or flyers mailed to you.