2018 Fall Tour Overview
Founded in 1891, The St. Olaf Band, dubbed “one of America’s preeminent bands” by The New Yorker, will perform in the Midwest on its 2018 national tour, including stops in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Chicago. The St. Olaf Band performs the very best compositions and transcriptions for symphonic band, producing an exciting, crowd-pleasing style. Included on this year’s tour program will be Dr. Mahr’s Symphony No. 1, which received its world premiere in 2016. More information on the history of the band.
Tickets Available: stolaf.edu/tickets
Press materials, including posters, flyers, and press releases, for the 2020 winter tour will be available soon.
2019-20 St. Olaf Band
Timothy Mahr, conductor
- Bright Side (Timothy Mahr) Performed on the St. Olaf Campus on September 24, 2016
- Sound the Bells! (John Williams, arr. Paul Lavender) Performed at Shunan Cultural Civic Hall on 2010 concert tour to Japan.
- Silverado (Bruce Broughton, arr. Randol Bass) Performed at Shunan Cultural Civic Hall on 2010 concert tour to Japan.
- Into the Air (Timothy Mahr) Performed on the St. Olaf Campus in February of 2010
- View other St. Olaf Music videos
Watch the Most Recent Home Concert:
Contact Connor Smith (507-786-3646) with media-related inquiries or if you’d like hard copy versions of our posters or flyers mailed to you.