St. Olaf College has partnered with Flywire to offer a streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Using Flywire is the fastest way to get funds applied to your student account.
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Log into your SIS Financials page and choose International Wire to begin the payment process.
Or you can link directly to flywire.com/school/stolaf
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to St. Olaf College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire’s student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into St. Olaf’s Wells Fargo bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.