You’ve been admitted. Now it’s time to decide.
The next month will be a whirlwind of activity as you try to make your final choice. Trying to narrow it down can be tough. We obviously hope you’ll join us here on The Hill next year and hope this site will help you navigate the incredible opportunities St. Olaf has to offer. From close connections with faculty to fine arts, from undergraduate research to life-long relationships, St. Olaf is a place that will ask much of you and give you more.
To help you consider your options, we’ve provided some suggestions for next steps. We hope you’ll take us up on some of them.
10 Next Steps
- Deposit already-Become an Ole!
- Visit Campus. Explore and register for Admitted Student Days (or find a time that works and arrange a visit).
- Tell your parents about the President’s Reception.
- Activate your username using your student ID number. (Found in your admit packet.)
- Submit your applications to American Conversation or Great Conversation through your student portal.
- Like the Class of 2020 or St. Olaf Admissions Facebook Pages.
- Meet other future Oles through the Class of 2020 page.
- Become friends with the St. Olaf wind turbine, or find out more about sustainability at St. Olaf.
- Follow the Ole Admissions Blog.
- Read up on what Ole’s do when they’re abroad in Asia, Australia, The Middle East, or the world.