You’re almost here. Just a few more steps and pretty soon you’ll find yourself on campus with your new classmates in the midst of Week One.
Throughout this Destination 2017 site you will find reminders and forms we need before you arrive.
This site contains all the information you need for successful matriculation to St. Olaf College. If you cannot find something, email email@example.com or contact Tim Schroer, associate dean of students for first-years at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-786-3615.
DROP OFF DROP BY
Move in Day officially begins Saturday, August 31st. If you’re arriving in Northfield a day early, you are invited to get a head start by DROPPING OFF some of your college stuff on Friday afternoon from 2-4:30 p.m. Residence hall staff and junior counselors will help you find your room and more your stuff, but it’s drop-off only…no unpacking until Saturday morning.
Welcome to the Class of 2017: The Video
To Do List:
Complete the following required online forms:
(When you click on the sites below you will be asked to log in to the Admitted Student site and then you will be able to access forms)
- Roommate preference form due June 15
- Academic advising questionnaire due June 23
- Music interest and information questionnaire due July 1
All students wishing to major in music must have auditioned and been admitted prior to matriculate
- Student health insurance form due July 15
- Checklist of registration holds due July 15
- Course choice submission and registration for Writing 111 or Religion 121, Fall Semester, 2013-2014: July 29–August 1
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessment due August 15
A full list of what you need to accomplish before you arrive on campus can be found here.