You’re almost here. Just a few more steps and pretty soon you’ll find yourself on campus with your new classmates in the midst of Week One.
Throughout this Destination 2017 site you will find reminders and forms we need before you arrive.
This site contains all the information you need for successful matriculation to St. Olaf College. If you cannot find something, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tim Schroer, associate dean of students for first-years at email@example.com or 507-786-3615.
To Do List:
Complete the following required online forms:
(When you click on the sites below you will be asked to log in to the Admitted Student site and then you will be able to access forms)
- Roommate preference form due June 15
- Academic advising questionnaire due June 23
- Student health insurance form due July 1
- Music interest and information questionnaire due July 1
All students wishing to major in music must have auditioned and been admitted prior to matriculate
- Checklist of registration holds due July 15
- Course choice submission and registration for Writing 111 or Religion 121, Fall Semester, 2013-2014: July 29–August 1
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessment due August 15
A full list of what you need to accomplish before you arrive on campus can be found here.