General Education at St. Olaf College
- General Education at St. Olaf College
- General Education Guidelines
St. Olaf’s general education curriculum is unique. Learn about your St. Olaf education and requirements.
- Don’t Just Check Off Those Requirements!
List of St. Olaf College’s General Education requirements with insightful comments from alumni and employers.
Privacy of Student Information
- St. Olaf College Guidelines for the Release of Student Information Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
Information on notification rights under FERPA, definition of educational records, parental access to student’s educational record.
High School Credit
- High School Credits Applied to College - contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Advance Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) 2013 policies.
- Departmental Course Planning Guides
From academic departments and programs, information is online detailing major and concentration course planning guides.
- Choosing a World Language at St. Olaf College
Language faculty have compiled a list of questions that are useful to consider when exploring what world language to study at St. Olaf.
- Languages Taught at St. Olaf College
At St. Olaf College students have the opportunity to take languages not available at most high schools or many colleges. St. Olaf offers nine languages. This is your chance to explore cultures and countries new to you.