Activate your St. Olaf username and email
Make your second enrollment deposit of $300 to fully secure your place in the Class of 2019. Access your account using your Common Application email address and password (not your Destination 2019 page).
Online Placement Process June 1–August 1
Chemistry, Computer Science, French, German, Mathematics, and Spanish offer online placement processes. The earlier you complete the placement processes this summer, the better. New students are required to take all placement processes that are applicable to courses you have taken in high school.
If you will be out of contact during the summer email Cheryl LaCroix by June 15.
Complete the following required online forms
- Roommate Preference Form due June 15
- Academic Advising Questionnaire due July 1
- Music Interest and Information Questionnaire due July 1 (music lessons and ensemble audition information)
- Student Health Insurance Form due July 15
- Summer Online Registration July 17–21
- Medical History and Immunization Record (all students) due July 15
- Fall athletes complete St. Olaf’s Sports Medicine Health History and Pre-Participation Physical Exam (PPE) by August 1; winter and spring athletes complete must complete the same at a later date
The link above details St. Olaf’s pre-college transfer credit policy, including Advance Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), Post-Secondary Education Option (PSEO), and College in the Schools (CIS).
If you completed college course(s) while in high school and wish to have the credits evaluated for potential St. Olaf credit, you must have an official transcript sent directly from the college or university that offered the course (not your high school) to St. Olaf College Office of Admissions.
Reporting AP/IB Scores
If you have taken AP or IB exams and DID NOT designate St. Olaf to receive your scores, please submit your original score report by:
- Scanning original score report and email document to Nanette Schroeder or
- Fax original score report to 507-786-3758, Attn: Nanette Schroeder
Note: If you have designated St. Olaf to receive your Ap or IB scores, we already have them.
Pre-St. Olaf credits (AP/IB/PSEO/CIS) will be entered on your St. Olaf degree audit by early August. Read more information on pre-St. Olaf credits here.
Review your degree audit on our Student Information System
- Login with St. Olaf username and password
- Click on Courses and Grades in left-hand column
- Using right-hand pull down menu, select degree audit and click green GO button.
Due August 15
- Think About It is a comprehensive online training program that prepares students to confront and prevent serious campus problems such as substance and sexual abuse
- Subscribe to Manitou Messenger (optional)
If you have accepted a student employment award in your financial aid package, bring your required acceptable forms of identification for I-9 Verification Form on September 5.