Welcome to Disability and Access (DAC)!
Our staff is dedicated to the pursuit of equity for and inclusion of all students with disabilities at St. Olaf College by ensuring equal access to educational and campus opportunities.
- DAC is currently serving over 850 Oles who have temporary or permanent physical, learning, sensory, health, or psychological disabilities.
- Here you can partner with our Access Specialists to establish reasonable accommodations and other academic services such as regular or as-needed check-in meetings as well as referrals to other resources on campus.
New to DAC?
Please visit our Getting Started page to request a meeting or to fill out accommodations applications.
Current DAC Students:
Log into myDAC (your accommodations management system) to:
- set up your accommodation letters
- reserve alternate testing rooms (video)
- request books in alternate format.
For more details on how to use myDAC your online Accommodation Information Management system, view the full manual at this link: Manual for myDAC